miércoles, 10 de junio de 2020

Wed. 10th June - That's English

That’s English - It’s Movie Time!
Cinema neon sign movie time logo neon Royalty Free Vector

Hi kids,

Your final That's English assignment before the summer break is one that I think you’ll all enjoy. I would like you to watch a movie or TV series of your choice in English. I recommend you watch something that you have seen before as it’ll be easier to follow even if you don’t understand every word said.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you all, both kids and parents, for all the hard work during this very difficult situation in which we have found ourselves. It hasn’t been easy to adapt to a completely different method of schooling but you have done a fantastic job nonetheless.

Please click on the link below to view a video I have also prepared for you. I hope you like it. 


Take care and enjoy your viewing! 

Paul

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TRABAJOS DÍA DE LAS LENGUAS DE SIGNOS