miércoles, 15 de abril de 2020

That's English Wed. 15th April

That’s English: Benefits of the coronavirus.

Good morning kids! 

This week’s task for That’s English is related to the benefits of the coronavirus outbreak.

Obviously the coronavirus has had a hugely negative impact on society and our lives in general. However, there have also been some unforeseen benefits. This week, I want you to have a think about what those benefits are. 

I have included the link below which you can read to give you some ideas. For the time being, I only want you to list your ideas in a Google document. There is no need to send me/share with me your ideas just yet as this week’s work will form part of a larger project we’ll be continuing during the coming weeks, so keep your work safe.

If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to email me.

Have a nice week.

Paul


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TRABAJOS DÍA DE LAS LENGUAS DE SIGNOS