martes, 14 de abril de 2020

ANSWER KEY MODALS

ANSWER KEY MODALS (from Blog post: Monday, 30th March - English)

He can / would ride his bike when his car broke down.
Bob should not / may not ride down the middle of the busy road.
Might you / could you repair my broken wheel?
My mother always said, “You could / ought to wear a helmet to protect your head.”
May / can I borrow your bike?
Can you / will you go riding in the park with us on Sunday?
I have to / can return the bike to the rental shop by 5 o’clock this evening.
Shall / should we take a tire patch kit with us to make repairs?


Remember!
You should have created a new folder(s) in your DRIVE with all your work up to date.
Please, share your folder with me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TRABAJOS DÍA DE LAS LENGUAS DE SIGNOS