lunes, 3 de febrero de 2020

Weekly plan 3rd February

Weekly plan 3rd February

Defining Relative Clauses


1) Join the sentences writing a new defining relative clause, using which, who, that.
  1.  It's a story about a boy. He found some treasure.
  2. I bought a new car. It is very fast.
  3. I sent a letter. It arrived three weeks later.
  4. A man phoned. He is my brother.
  5. We went to a village. Lucy recommended this village.
  6. This is the purse ..... I am looking for. 


2) Choose the correct relative pronoun: what / that / whose / where / when

  1. Could you tell me the name of the boy .... is sitting opposite us? 
  2. I don't know the phone number ..... is used in case of emergencies.
  3. Do you know the girl ... started in grade 7 last week?
  4. Can I have the pencil ... I gave you this morning?
  5. A notebook is a computer ... can be carried around.
  6. I won't eat in a restaurant ... cooks smoke.
  7. I want to live in a place where there is lots to do.
  8. Yesterday was a day ... everything went wrong!
  9. My friend's visiting a castle ... is near London.
  10. The history teacher showed the class a DVD ... was very interesting.

1. Join the sentence halves with where, who and which. Please, copy the sentences.

1. I know a man .... a. you got yesterday? 
2. Do you know the city ....         b. I often play online with. 
3. Can we watch the DVD ... c. runs in F1 car races. 
4. Is there a shop in town ... d. I can buy a smart watch? 
5. These are the friends ... e. is in the new film I saw. 
6. There’s a boy in my class ... f. I really enjoy. 
7. Skiing is something ... g. passed all her exams. 
8. That’s the actor ...         h. Dani lives? 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TRABAJOS DÍA DE LAS LENGUAS DE SIGNOS