New year, new ideas...
This year we have a new Reading Plan activity.
Here you will find the steps:
5. Write your opinion about the book in the post it you took. Put it inside the book, at the beginning, so the person who reads it after you has an opinion about it.
"I like it because..."
"I don't like it because..."
"I think the book is..."
"This book is very..."
6. Print the cover of the book in a small size paper and put it in your Reading Timeline. If you can not print it, send it to me by email. You can also draw it if you want.
8. Leave the book and tell the person in charge that you're leaving it, so she can mark that you have returned the book.
Now you can take a new book!!
-You can read English books that you have at home.
- There is no minimum or maximum, but I am going to really keep in mind how much you are reading each trimester.
- If you get to read 10 books (along the year, it doesn't have to be during the 1st trimester) you will be a member of the 10 Book Club.